This last week (and especially last couple of days) has been full of little bits of happiness!! And here’s some of them:
- I GOT A JOB! And it’s even the one I wanted 🙂 🙂 Nice people, a good cause, close(ish) to home and close to the barn!
- As a congratulations to myself, I purchased a set of glass (Pyrex)tupperware from Costco! I’ve been wanting to get glass because I’ve been feeling weird about microwaving the plastic ones. These ones can also go in the oven which is super cool 🙂
- The boys’ winter blankets came in! I’m dying over how cute Scooby’s is!! I’ll have to wait until he can wear it for more than 5 minutes (it’s soooo hot) to take pictures of him in it
- Scooby got a new toy, the Kong Tumbler! It has a ball inside of it and handles so he can carry it easily. How fun!
- Speaking of the boys, this makes me so happy. They make me so happy!
WordPress also just let me know that this is my 100th post! Woo hoo!
Here’s to my last week of funemployment! Gotta make the most of it 🙂