Happy Monday! I’ve been busy this last week interviewin’ :D, volunteerin’ and stuff. Hopefully I won’t be unemployed for too much longer so I can truly support our high-class grocery shopping habits. Seriously, I thought we could survive on $200 a month (for both of us) for groceries… not the case. But in the mean time, I’ll be harassing the Food Gatherers’ drivers (while we pick up donated food) for more of the local eateries! I love a good local find, especially since they’re typically more affordable.
Think we may need to invest in better lighting for our house?? Yeah, me too.
Starting top left, moving CW:
- Meatball sandwich with spinach on a brioche roll. Yum!
- DiBella’s sandwich (instead of Taco Tuesday) with – our new favorite deli! So affordable AND delicious.
- White bean and chicken chili with a sad, sad avocado.
- Buffalo cauliflower and baked chicken tenderloins with mesquite rub. The buffalo cauliflower was really really good! Definitely making them again.
- Falafel salad – I messed up the falafel recipe (wah waaah) so it came out more like a crumble. Still tasted delicious, especially with the feta, cucumber and tomato!
Apple Chicken Sausages and Mac & Cheese. Kale chips consumed too quickly to photograph.Sunday night’s scramblin’ dinner: salad, frozen burrito.Fried egg, lettuce and tomato sandwich (FELT instead of BLT?) before my interview 🙂 [Dense a$$] Berry protein pancakes with chocolate chips… Saturday brunch!
- Okra & Garbanzo Bean Stew (inspiration) with quinoa
- Chicken with mushroom thyme sauce (recipe) + baked asparagus
- Chicken Pot Pie casserole (inspiration)
May your week be as full of slobbery kisses as mine! ❤