Life’s going to get crazy these next couple weeks. Next weekend I’m attending a wedding in San Diego (first time being a bridesmaid!!) and then in 10 days WE LEAVE FOR JAPAN! Crazzzzzy. It’s going to be so much fun and a world-view-changing experience for sure!
I purposely didn’t plan much this weekend in an effort to enjoy the calm before the storm. So, this weekend I…
– Played with my pony
– Let my pony play with his best buddy
– Went to brunch Saturday morning at Konditorei and had wonderful pastries, cakes, turkey sandwich and pizza (not pictured- too hungry).
– Tried/purchased my Stitch Fix! These are the two pieces (dress and shirt) I kept:
– Went for a slooooow run! It’s all Scooby’s fault!! He was NOT into it:
– Went shopping at Old Navy for some new shorts and shirts for JAPAN!
– On the way home from Old Navy I stopped at Pedrick’s Produce and got peaches, mini avocados, tomatoes, mangoes and ZUCCHINI.
– Fun fact: Scooby really enjoys zucchini! He likes eating the ends after I spiralize. I cooked the noodles and topped them with a homemade tomato sauce with some (really crappy!) tomatoes, mushrooms, oregano and rosemary and THEN poached some eggs on top 😀
I ❤ EGGS!!
– Sunday morning we went to the dog park with some friends and got lunch at Beach Hut Deli. Turkey, avocado and bacon with giant pickle slices allll daaaaay.
– Scooby was pooped. Some people complain that my car is too messy, but Scoobs obviously doesn’t mind the stray pad that can double as a comfy pillow.
And perhaps the highlight of my Sunday was kickboxing!!! This was my second week taking the class, and I.AM.HOOKED! The instructor is awesome and I am loving the strength and confidence I get after the class! No picture, but I think I’m going to get my very own pair of boxing gloves when we get back from Japan!! 🙂
How was your weekend? Do anything fun?
Have you ever tried kickboxing?