I drive out to the barn every day, most of the time in the evening, and am so struck by the beauty of the view. Once I’m outside of Davis, there is nothing impeding my view of fields, sunset and the mountains surrounding Lake Berryessa. It makes me think about how thankful I am for the opportunities I have, people I love and the places I’ve been.
Today, I am grateful for:
- the wonderful horse I get to visit every day
- the car that gets me there
- the marvelous sunsets I witness along the way
- the dog in my backseat that keeps me company and protects me
- the assurance that if I were to be stranded and need help, that there would be a plethora of friends that I could call
- the family I am able to talk to (via earbuds – no hands!!) on my drive every day
- the wonderful man I have waiting for me to return each evening
Enjoy your Sunday!
What are you thankful for today?